ReserViewTM allows users to view and compare multiple gas chromatograms, calculate diagnostic peak-pair ratios, perform statistical analyses, and graphically display results.
The ReserView module of the ChromEdge Suite is for geochemists working with a number of oil samples and provides more in depth functions for chromatographic comparison than the PeakView module does.
- Align chromatograms
- Define and view multiple retention time windows
- Eliminate "noise" from data matrix
- Calculate selected peak pair ratios
- Generate extended color-coded chromatograms
- Graphically identify outlying peaks or samples
- Select ratios from a pre-defined grouping or customized list
- Perform statistical analyses
- Graphical output
- Automatically create and print a chromatogram "montage"
Align chromatograms based on peak deconvolution algorithms
Define and view multiple retention time windows
Eliminate "noise" from data matrix using baseline and peak height criteria
Calculate selected peak pair ratios in a given peak ratio range or all possible ratios in a given time window, and order according to standard deviation
Generate extended chromatograms with selected peak pairs color-coded for visual comparison
Graphically identify outlying peaks or samples
Select ratios from a pre-defined grouping or customized list
Perform statistical analyses
Graphical output to include clustering diagrams and star plots (radar diagram)
Automatically create and print a chromatogram "montage"
ReserView is software with features that allow in-depth comparison of oil samples to power your geochemistry workflows for: