Isologica Interpretation and Analysis Tools
Isologica does much more than visualize your data; it also lets you interact with it in convenient and intuitive ways. Data in every view is linked, and powerful tools in each view support observations and insights that wouldn’t otherwise be possible.
One of Isologica’s most useful features, two-way data selection turns your plots and charts from visualization tools into powerful interpretation utilities. Use data selection in both well logs and plots to quickly highlight areas of interest, and then use those selections in the rest of the software to understand the complex relationships in your data.
- Highlight samples in your well log to mark those points in any of your plot worksheets. Instantly understand the relationship between features in your logs and those you see in in your data.
- Conversely, you can highlight regions in any of your ternary and binary cross plots to mark the data points within those regions. Use the area selector track in your well log to understand the vertical relationship of these data, or broadcast the area selector to the rest of the worksheet to mark the same points in every other plot.
Intervals and Correlation
Interpret the data in your projects on the fly, building up a series of intervals for your wells. Link intervals in multiple wells together using our built in correlation canvas to better understand the lateral changes of your data.
- Intervals allow you to build interpretations directly on to your Isologica well logs. Build an interpretation set from scratch, or use one of the built in interval sets to classify your data in a standard scheme.
- Interval sets can be saved, applied across many wells, and shared with other users, so that your team stays on the same page.
- Use intervals in conjunction with the well canvas to arrange wells on the fly and construct elaborate correlation diagrams.
Data Navigator and Explorer
Isologica features a powerful data navigator, allowing you to use filters, data groups, and customizable transformations to drill down into your data. Rapidly switch between transformations to get the most out of your interpretations.
- Use the data navigator in “filter” mode to plot only the data that meets your criteria, or switch to “mark” mode to highlight those points instead.
- Completely customize the symbols used in your plot, assigning colors, borders, shapes, and sizes based on the characteristics of your data, creating exceptionally rich and informative graphics.
- Interact directly with your data – highlighting any point in a plot will identify the associated data in the table, and vice versa.
- Rearrange your table on the fly to emphasize the data most important to you. Reorder your columns, dynamically group and filter by values, and hide entire groups at a time.